Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using Young Hot & Modern’s Site you agree to be bound by these following terms:
gal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- We provide the Site for entertainment, educational, and promotional purposes only. You may not depend on any information or opinions communicated on the Site for any other use. It is at your discretion to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of content found on our Site. We do not endorse or warrant and are not responsible for, the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Site by any person or institution other than our authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
- Young Hot & Modern is a part of several affiliate advertising programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this Site or any related social media platforms (including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook), we may make a commission from that click and/or purchase. In all cases, all opinions are our own. You assume responsibility for your use of third-party links, websites, products, and services.
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site, including, without limitation, the retention of any data, files, information and/or other materials on a server owned or under our control or in any way connected to the Site, shall be at your sole risk and responsibility and we have no obligation to store such data, files, information and/or other materials. We reserve the right to limit storage capacity and to remove and/or delete any data, files, and/or other information stored or used in connection with the Site for any reason including, without limitation, if we discern, in our sole discretion, such data to be in violation of this Terms and/or any rule or policy of ours and/or any local, state, or federal law or regulation.
- You acknowledge that content presented to you as part of the Site may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the persons and/or entities that provide that material to us (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). Such content may not be modified, rented, leased, loaned, sold, distributed, or created derivative works based on this content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been granted such permission by us or by the owners of that content, in writing. Moreover, certain images that appear on the Site are Copyright to their respective owners and Young Hot & Modern claims no credit for them unless otherwise noted. If you own the rights to any of these images and do not wish them to appear on the Site please contact us and they will be promptly removed.
- Be aware that you are responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. We hold the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any other user of the Site, or any user’s action or inaction. We publish content on the Site, you comment, and we talk. However, every community must abide by a few rules. Commentators who do not abide these Terms will be subject to their comments being deleted and may be blocked from participating in Site discussions depending on the severity of their situations. These rules are (a) NO personal attacks: Constructive criticism is always welcomed. It’s totally okay to disagree with us or with one of your fellow commentators. Keep things in a friendly way. Do not attack someone based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, occupation, or just about anything really; (b) NO spam: If you’re a robot or here just to promote a product or website that is guaranteed to give people viruses, your comment will not be approved and will be deleted immediately. However, if you want to link to relevant content feel free to do so. Just remember to not overdo it—otherwise, that’s considered spam; (c) NO NSFW content: Please do not embed pornographic and graphically violent images or videos into comments. Do not trick anyone in leading to such content outside this website as well.
- We reserve the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content.
- You acknowledge, warrant, and agree that you will not use the Site in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and/or any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, and regulations and treaties.
- You agree that you are responsible for (and that we hold no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any content that you create, transmit, or display while using the Site and for the consequences of your actions (including, without limitation, any loss or damage which we may suffer) by doing so.
- You agree that in using the Site, you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, a logo of any company or organization in a false manner that is intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
- By submitting information, you also grant us the right to use your name, picture, likeness, voice, and biographical information in association with the use or publication of your content.
- You agree that we may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including, without limitation, in future modifications of the Site, other products or services, advertising, or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, fully-paid up, royalty free license to use the feedback, suggestions, and ideas you provide to us in any way.
- You agree that we are not responsible for protecting and enforcing any intellectual property rights granted by you to us in connection with these Terms and that we have no obligation to do so on your behalf.
- In connection with content you upload, submit, post, or otherwise make available via the Site, you accept, represent, and warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use such content in the manner contemplated by these Terms. You further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant to us all of the rights granted herein.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Young Hot & Modern and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Site, or b) a breach of these Terms.
- In no event shall Young Hot & Modern, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Site; (b) any conduct or content of any third party on the Site; (c) any content obtained from the Site; and (d) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you choose to access or use our Site after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Site.
If you have any concerns or questions about any aspect of our terms or policy, please contact us at email@example.com or as follows:
Young Hot and Modern
450 Lexington Ave #1659
New York, New York 10163