Young Hot & Modern is committed to providing interns with hands-on experience in journalism, public relations, design and social media areas. At YHM, interns have the opportunity to create vibrant new sections to the upcoming magazine and craft their skills. Prospective interns should have a keen interest in the media industry.
Journalism and social media interns are allowed to work virtually!
- For those who are interested and do not live in New Jersey or New York you can still apply.
- Interns who are in the area come out to meetings and plan future issues, events and advertisements.
OPEN: If you are seeking a Spring internship please address your cover letter to “Team YHM.”
Interns must be available to intern for a full-time schedule for the entirety of the program from late January to early May. A minimum of 10 hours per week will be devoted to the internship.
- Journalism: The journalism interns will be exposed to the creation of content for the brand’s publication and the opportunity to create a new section.
- Social Media: The social media interns will experience the brand’s creation, preparation and execution of promotional materials and assist in market analysis of the brand.
- Public Relations: The PR interns will have the opportunity to contribute in the brand’s brainstorming, preparation and execution of events and business.
- Creative: The creative interns will contribute to the brand’s overall appearance in graphic design, photography and video.
If you would like to receive a YHM Internship Info Packet or if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.