Young Hot & Modern is committed to providing interns with hands-on experience in journalism, public relations and marketing. At YHM, interns have the opportunity to create vibrant new sections to the upcoming magazine and craft their skills. Prospective interns should have a keen interest in the media industry.
The best part about this program is that journalism and social media interns are allowed to work from home!
- For those who are interested and do not live in NJ or NY you can still apply.
- Interns who are in the area come out to meetings and plan future issues, events and advertisements.
Summer 2013: Accepting applications for journalism entries until June 12, 2013!
If you are seeking a Fall internship please address your cover letter to “Team YHM.” The submission deadline is Sunday, August 4.
Interns must be available to intern for a full-time schedule for the entirety of the program from late August to early December. A minimum of 5 hours per week will be devoted to the internship.
- Journalism: The Journalism interns will be exposed to the creation of content for the brand’s publication and the opportunity to create a new section.
- Marketing: The Marketing interns will experience the brand’s creation, preparation and execution of materials and assist in market analysis of the brand.
- Public Relations: The PR interns will have the opportunity to contribute in the brand’s brainstorming, preparation and execution of events and business.
- Creative: The Creative interns will contribute to the brand’s overall appearance in design, photography and video.
If you would like to receive a YHM Internship Info Packet or if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.